Compete in Fortnite’s Zero Build Trials to earn rewards
Fortnite players can now earn some rewards while playing the recently introduced Zero Build mode.
To get started, head over to the Zero Build Trials website and register using an Epic Games Account. Once this is done, a new challenge will appear on the site each day that rewards players with a new spray. Additionally, a stretch goal is available after completing each daily challenge that rewards the Boosted Groundsurfer Glider. The glider can be obtained by completing the stretch goal on any day.
The following rewards are available between now and April 10th:
- Daily Challenge 1 (Apr. 6th at 4 a.m. ET – Apr. 7th at 12 a.m. ET) – SMG Slone Spray
- Daily Challenge 2 (Apr. 7th at 12:01 a.m. ET – Apr. 8th at 12 a.m. ET) – Flying Focus Spray
- Daily Challenge 3 (Apr. 8th at 12:01 a.m. ET – Apr. 9th at 12 a.m. ET) – Wild Shot Spray
- Daily Challenge 4 (Apr. 9th at 12:01 a.m. ET – Apr. 10th at 12 a.m. ET) – Ready for Combat Spray
- Daily Challenge 5 (Apr. 10th at 12:01 a.m. ET – Apr. 10th at 11:59 p.m. ET) – SMG Slone Spray, Flying Focus Spray, Wild Shot Spray, and/or Ready for Combat Spray if you did not complete their associated Daily Challenges.
In other news, Epic Games recently revealed that Eivor from Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be arriving on the Fortnite island later this week alongside some themed cosmetics.
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.