Visiting our Sites or using our services from outside the United States
What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
When you interact with the Sites, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually, but may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, use of the Sites and Internet (“Non-Personal Information”). Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Sites. This information may include browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Sites.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring Sites addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Sites that is not personally identifiable information.
Information Regarding Children
Our Sites are intended for a general audience and are not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not use our Sites. We will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and not knowingly provide children under the age of 13 with access to EGMNOW.com.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your inquiries of us;
- To communicate with you about changes to our policies;
- To personalize content and experiences on our Sites, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences;
- To optimize or improve our products, services, and operations;
- To automatically update the Sites on your device;
- To manage and customize advertisements or promotional offers;
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites;
- For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
Who Do We Provide Your Information To?
Business Partners and Third Parties
We may share your Non-Personal Information with our other business partners working with us from time to time as part of our delivery of our products and services.
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, push notifications, storage, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities may access to the Non-Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Non-Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Sites.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Following termination or deactivation of your account, EGM, its affiliates, or its service providers may retain Non-Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
What Happens When I Link To or From Another Site?
Changes to This Policy
Information for Users in Europe and Elsewhere Outside The U.S.
If you use our Sites outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. If applicable, you may have a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of relevant data protection laws.
Your California Privacy Rights
We provide California residents with the option to opt-out of sharing “personal information” as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties, for such third parties’ own direct marketing purposes. California residents may exercise that opt-out, and/or request information about EGM’s compliance with the Shine the Light law, by sending a letter to EGM at 21781 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that EGM is only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of “Personal Information,” as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.