Call of Duty: Warzone update stops infinite Dead Silence
A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Warzone by developer Raven Software that fixes a couple of bugs.
The big fix is for a bug that allowed players to use Dead Silence for the entirety of the match if it was activated seconds before the pre-match lobby ended. Additionally, an issue that caused the Royal and Kross 4x Optic to incorrectly affect the recoil of the C58 has been addressed.
Other changes include the removal of the Report Offensive Chat button due to a related crash and a fix for the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon not moving when on the train. Read the full patch notes below:
- Removed the Report Offensive Chat button while we investigate a related crash.
- Fixed an issue with the C58 Royal & Kross 4x Optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if the Player used it seconds before the prematch lobby ended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon to not move when placed on the train.
- Fixed an issue with the flavor text on various Blueprints.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.