Call of Duty: Warzone update removes Riot Shield from floor loot
Raven Software has delivered a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone that brings an end to the Ground Fall event and makes a couple of changes.
According to the official patch notes, the Riot Shield has been temporarily removed from ground loot. However, the item can still be found in Supply Boxes. In addition to this, a tweak has been made to the Dirt Bike to reduce how loud it is. Check out the full patch notes below:
- The Dirt Bike audio has been reduced.
- The Riot Shield has been temporarily removed from ground loot.
- It will remain available in Supply Boxes.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope ability to remain available to use for the duration of the match if the Player used the Spotter Scope prior to picking up Weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing the Red Door use/interact prompt text to not appear properly.
In other news, Raven Software recently pushed another update live for Warzone that nerfed the new MG 82 light machine gun due to it dominating since its arrival last week.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.