Call of Duty: Warzone update focuses on bug fixes
Raven Software has pushed a new update live for Call of Duty: Warzone that addresses a number of issues.
According to the patch notes, bugs relating to instability from pressing the Xbox home button twice while in-game, menu screen flicker, matches crashing, and players falling through the pool have all been fixed. The developer has also fixed a number of collision issues on Caldera that let players exploit, peek, and shoot through them.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when pressing the Xbox home button twice while in-game.
- Fixed an issue causing instability when typing non-ASCII characters (eg: ©, ®, ™, ∅).
- Fixed an additional issue causing the menu screen to flicker.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to respawn via buy back with part of their original Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing additional placeholder images to appear in various Store Bundle previews and/or purchases.
- Fixed an issue causing live matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to fall into a bottomless pit of despair when attempting to take a dip in the pool.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Loadout Public Event to not occur in core Battle Royale modes.
In other Call of Duty-related news, a recent report claimed that the next two Call of Duty titles and a new version of Warzone will all be coming to PlayStation following Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.