Call of Duty: Warzone update adds RAAL LMG and Looking for Party feature
Raven Software has delivered a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone that introduces a couple of new things.
First up is a beta release for the Looking for Party feature. Using this system, players can search for and party up with other players based on a series of selectable preferences, such as game mode, communication type, play style, and more. The developer notes that “this feature is still being tested and is subject to change.”
This update also adds the RAAL: Light Machine Gun (MW) to the game. Players can unlock the weapon through an in-game challenge or by purchasing a Blueprint from the store. Read the full patch notes below:
UI, UX, and More
- Looking for Party (Beta)
- This new feature allows you to search for and party up with other Players via a series of preferences that you select (Game Modes, Party Communication, Play Style,).
- This feature is still being tested and is subject to change.
- RAAL: Light Machine Gun (MW)
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to remain in Payload matches while AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to spawn out of bounds during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Adrenaline Junkie” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Pumping Iron” Prestige Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the fourth Objective in Beck’s “Calm, Cool, Collected” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Science and Psychedelic Camo Challenges to not track properly on any BOCW Shotgun.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Objective in Kitsune’s “Security Expert” Operator Mission to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing AFK Players from being removed during Payload matches.
- Fixed an issue preventing several CDL Viewership Calling Cards and Emblems from appearing in Warzone.
- Fixed an issue causing all Players in a lobby to be placed on the same team.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from receiving rewards after completing a Contract in core BR.
- Fixed several issues related to the Tempered Perk.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.