Call of Duty: Vanguard update makes adjustments to spawns
Sledgehammer Games has released a new update for Call of Duty: Vanguard that makes a couple of changes to map spawns.
According to the patch notes, Hardpoint spawn locations have been moved “slightly further from the third hill” and the Control initial spawn location has been moved further back on Tuscan. Additionally, Gavutu’s Control spawn locations have been adjusted “to avoid putting the player in immediate danger.”
This update also makes it so the Armaguerra 43 SMG is no longer completely silent when using the silencer attachment and puts a stop to an exploit that allowed players to stack attachment modifiers. Read the full patch notes below:
- Lobby Walk
- Weapons will no longer be misplaced when a Combat Shield is equipped in the secondary Weapon slot.
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn locations to be slightly further from the third hill.
- Adjusted Control initial spawn locations to be further back.
- Adjusted Control spawn locations to avoid putting the player in immediate danger.
- Reduced Headshot and Longshot requirements for several Camo Challenges.
- Armaguerra 43 (Submachine Gun)
- Weapon is no longer completely silent while firing with a Silencer Attachment equipped.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed Attachment modifiers to stack.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.