Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II beta rewards confirmed
Activision has revealed the 10 rewards available to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II beta participants.
These exclusive rewards are earned by leveling up during the two beta weekends and will be usable in Modern Warfare II at launch and in the next Call of Duty: Warzone, which is due to release later this year. The rewards on offer include two weapon blueprints, a vehicle skin, and an Operator skin.
Take a look at the full list of available beta rewards below:
- Emblem: “Smashed It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 2
- Charm: “Buckle Up”: Unlocks at Operator Level 4
- Player Cards: “Passed the Test”: Unlocks at Operator Level 6
- Sticker: “Operation First Blood”: Unlocks at Operator Level 10
- Weapon Blueprint: “Side Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 15
- Operator Skin: “Collision”: Unlocks at Operator Level 18
- Vinyl: “No Competition”: Unlocks at Operator Level 19
- Sticker: “Safety First”: Unlocks at Operator Level 21
- Vehicle Skin: “Floor It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 26
- Weapon Blueprint: “Frontal Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 30
PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 owners who preorder the game can jump into the beta starting this Friday, September 16th. Then, on September 18th, the beta opens up to all PlayStation owners, regardless of whether they have preordered or not. A second beta weekend begins on September 22nd for all PlayStation owners and players who have preordered on Xbox and PC, with everyone able to play from September 24th until September 26th.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II launches on October 28th for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.