Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone update fixes several issues
Infinity Ward has pushed a new update live for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone that focuses on fixing bugs.
According to the patch notes, this latest update addresses the Rytec AMR being able to one-hit kill in Warzone when using explosive rounds and stops Counter UAVs from appearing in the Buy Station in Warzone. Other fixes include the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning correctly, players being able to go AFK in All of Nothing, and players being unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Fix for incorrect text appearing as one of the SUV camos
- Fix for the Rytec AMR not awarding the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could one-hit kill when using explosive rounds in BR
- Fix for the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning as intended when equipping alternate ammunition on the Rytec AMR
- Fixed a bug where a CUAVs could be found in Warzone
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA
- Fix for an issue where players were able to go AFK while playing All or Nothing
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.