Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update fixes Outbreak issues
A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War that fixes a few bugs in the game’s new Outbreak Mode.
According to the patch notes, zombies will no longer path incorrectly to the Holdout objective, the Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack now deals damage, and the Tombstone Soda no longer causes players to fall out of the map. There’s also a change to the Eliminate objective to no longer remove additional enemies between HVT jumps to balance its difficulty.
In addition to the above, the zone capture time in Combined Arms Assault has been adjusted. Read the full patch notes below:
- Combined Arms
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the Elimination Objective.
- The Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other Outbreak Objectives.
- Addressed an issue with zombies pausing or pathing incorrectly to the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where the Krasny Soldat’s flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after spectating during the Holdout Objective.
- Addressed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the gameplay space in Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Addressed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of the gameplay space after multiple uses.
- Addressed an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all Armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV, and V.
- Addressed an issue where Healing Aura incorrectly gained the benefit of Quick Revive’s Tier IV ability.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.