Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden trailer celebrates the game’s release
Square Enix has shared an official launch trailer for its second entry in the Voice of Cards series, The Forsaken Maiden.
This latest entry in the series once again tells its story entirely through the medium of cards and is set on a remote chain of islands that have been protected by the maidens for generations. The Forsaken Maiden follows the protagonist and Laty, a girl who failed to become a maiden, as they set out to save the people of the island as they face the threat of destruction.
A selection of DLC for the game is also available based on creative director Yoko Taro’s previous games. The following DLCs are available:
- Puppet’s Costume – An additional design for Barren, Laty and Lac’s outfits
- YoRHa® Emblem – Replaces the design on the backs of the cards with the YoRHa emblem
- 2B Avatar – A 2B-inspired design for the player avatar, which can be used on the world map
- The Copied City Board – A Copied City-themed battle board and gem box
- Machine Lifeform Table – A machine-lifeform-themed design for the game table
- Resistance Jukebox – Allows you to change the BGM to music that evokes the memory of the androids who fought to the death for the sake of humanity
- Pixel Art Set – Replace all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden is available now on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.