Turbo Golf Racing Season 2 brings 10 new levels to the game
Hugecalf Studios has delivered a new update for Turbo Golf Racing that kicks off the game’s second season.
Season 2 brings with it a new Aztec-inspired biome filled with 10 new levels for players to do battle on. There’s also an interactive water feature on these levels, new leaderboards for ranked and wins, and a new tutorial.
In addition, a new progression path has been introduced filled with rewards, including three car bodies and six balls. On top of this content, the following changes have been made:
- New out of bounds system, with visible boundaries!
- Time Trials star times have been adjusted
- Barrier connections are smoother across all maps
- Tunnel entrances are now smoother with barriers around them
- Small ball core now requires 15 wins to unlock
- Shock core now requires 15 stars to unlock
- 25 stars are now required to unlock Sand Master
- Unlocking the online lobby now requires more stars
- Percentile rankings have been added to leaderboards
- Matchmaking rules have been improved
- Track your quests across multiple screens with increased visibility
- New Aztec game logo and splash screen!
- You can now see your next unlock on the reward screen
- Shot of the match now displays the player’s power cores
- Your personal best can be seen on online loading screens
- Emoji selection no longer overlaps spectator buttons
- The threshold for online inactivity has been increased
Turbo Golf Racing is available now on Xbox Series X/S and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.