Outriders demo update adds motion blur toggle, improves matchmaking
People Can Fly has delivered the previously promised update for the Outriders demo that improves matchmaking and fixes a few bugs.
According to the patch notes shared by the developer on Twitter, the update adds a motion blur toggle on all platforms, tweaks the framerate output for certain objects in cutscenes, and cuts down the time it takes to matchmake. There are also fixes for audio desync on PlayStation, a crash with the inventory on PC, and gear being deleted on PC. Read the full patch notes below:
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle [PC, PS4/5]
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [PC, PS4/5]
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes [PC, PS4/5]
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]
Outriders launches April 1st for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.