Modern Warfare update adjusts Operations difficulty, removes HQ/Hardpoint spawn camera
Infinity Ward has released a small update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that includes a couple of gameplay changes and bug fixes.
The update turns off the lengthy spawn cameras in Headquarters and Hardpoint and adjusts Free For All matchmaking to prevent players from joining late-progress matches. In addition, four-player parties can now join Gun Game and FFA has been moved to the filter menu.
In terms of bug fixes, the E.O.D. perk will now always allow players to hack claymores, the PP19 Bizon’s thermal optic will no longer appear white when in ADS, and various out of bounds exploits have been addressed.
Finally, the developer has made some “minor” adjustments to Special Operations difficulty, but exact details were not shared. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
- Moving FFA to the Filter menu
- Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
- Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint
- Removed infils for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
- Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the PP19 Bizon would appear white while ADS
- Fix for the E.O.D. perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
- Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
- Fix for laser sights becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
- Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.