Doom Eternal trailer shows off customization options
Bethesda has shared a new trailer for Doom Eternal that shows how players will be able to customize the Doom Slayer.
By playing through the game, players will be able to unlock new skins, animations, and podiums to use in single-player, photo mode, and Battlemode. Check a few of them out in the trailer below:
As seen at the end of the trailer, players will be able to dress their Doom Slayer as a unicorn. This outfit is exclusive to Twitch Prime subscribers and is part of the DOOMicorn Slayer Master Collection. This new pack will be available to Twitch Prime subscribers from March 20th and includes:
- ‘DOOMicorn’ Slayer Skin
- ‘Purple Pony’ Skin Variant
- ‘Night-mare’ Skin Variant
- ‘Magic Meadow’ Base Podium
- ‘For Those Who Dare to Dream!’ Maxed-Out Podium
- ‘Clip Clop’ Stance Animation
- ‘Haymaker’ Intro Animation
- ‘Horsing Around’ Victory Animation
- ‘Love Conquers All’ Player Icon
- ‘Super Sparkle Slayer’ Nameplate & Title
Doom Eternal launches March 20th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.