Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s next update brings playlist updates, more
The next update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is set for April 28th, and Infinity Ward has given players details on what it’ll contain.
The approximately 15GB download brings a number of bug fixes with it, along with some playlist updates. On that front, according to the team, Modern Warfare will see “Shoot the Ship 24/7 (now with Cranked and Grind in the mix!) along with some fun Gunfight variations. There’s also something new to chase. Can we interest you in Obsidian camo? Or maybe you want to mix and match blueprint weapon attachments to your heart’s content, even on another blueprint weapon.”
Beyond that, here’s a portion of the patch notes for the update:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
Source: Infinity Ward official website