Call of Duty: Warzone update brings back Bounty Contracts
Infinity Ward has decided to reintroduce Bounty Contracts to Call of Duty: Warzone just one day after removing them.
An update released for the game earlier this week replaced the Bounty Contracts with a new type of Contract called Most Wanted. This new addition let players place a bounty on themselves and rewarded them with some cash and the ability to respawn any teammates who have died.
However, the removal of Bounty Contracts did not go down well with the community and as a result, Infinity Ward has opted to bring back Bounty Contracts and shelve Most Wanted Contracts.
In addition to bringing back Bounty Contracts, the update also fixes Gunsmith custom loadouts not appearing in matches, increases the timer to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight, and adjusts the out of bounds timer in Infected. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fix for Gunsmith Custom loadouts not appearing in matches
- Removing Most Wanted Contracts from Warzone and adding Bounty Contracts back
- Adjusting the timer from 10 to 15 seconds in 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
- Adjusting out of bounds timer in Infected
- Adjusting the match start timer in Infected so players can join before the Infected countdown ends.
- Fix for a bug where players could get stuck during the infil while loading into a BR match
Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare are available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.