Apex Legends gets a small update to fix bugs
A small update has been released for Apex Legends on all platforms that addresses a couple of issues.
There are fixes for players being unable to loot Deathboxes with “Extra Character Action” bound, Revenant not sliding properly when healing with his heirloom, and last match results not being saved, according to the patch notes. Additionally, the speech-to-text feature has been restored and the color settings for color blind modes have been adjusted. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom control layout with “Extra Character Action” bound from looting Deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing
- Adjusted color settings for color blind modes
- Fixed bugs with Crypto’s Dragonskin skin
- Fixed an edge case where sometimes the results of your last match would not be saved
- Restored functionality to speech-to-text feature
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
In other news, Respawn recently unveiled Apex Legends‘ 10th season titled Emergence. The upcoming season introduces Seer as a new Legend, the Rampage LMG, Ranked Arenas, and changes to World’s Edge.
Apex Legends‘ Emergence season is scheduled to get underway on August 3rd on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.