WWE 2K20 update addresses issues with hair clipping, referees, and more
If you’ve been on the internet since WWE 2K20 launched then you’ve probably seen several compilations of glitches and bugs. Today’s update aims to address some of these.
According to the patch notes, update 1.02 fixes issues relating to clipping, hair physics, object interactions, referees, characters warping, commentary, and more. Take a look at the complete list below:
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag
Publisher 2K added that more updates will be rolled out “in the near future to address additional concerns.”
WWE 2K20 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.