Upcoming Code Vein update will add Halloween-themed accessories
Bandai Namco has announced that it will be releasing a new update for action RPG Code Vein at the end of this month.
The upcoming update will introduce new Halloween-themed creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints, as well as add “a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.”
The update will also include a few gameplay improvements, such as the ability to change partners at Mistle from the beginning of the game, the option to turn off conversations in the world, and new pop-up messages for abnormal conditions.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Adding new creation accessories, color pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training
Code Vein is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.