Upcoming Code Vein update will add Halloween-themed accessories
Bandai Namco has announced that it will be releasing a new update for action RPG Code Vein at the end of this month.
The upcoming update will introduce new Halloween-themed creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints, as well as add “a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.”
The update will also include a few gameplay improvements, such as the ability to change partners at Mistle from the beginning of the game, the option to turn off conversations in the world, and new pop-up messages for abnormal conditions.
Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Adding new creation accessories, color pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training
Code Vein is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.