Uno’s latest DLC is Far Cry 6 themed
Ubisoft brings the world of Far Cry 6 to Uno with The Call of Yara DLC.
This latest DLC features a Yara-inspired board and menu, exclusive themed cards, and an immersive audio soundtrack. At the start of each game, players are dealt seven cards and gain 300 Pesos, with an additional 100 Pesos being granted at the start of each turn. These pesos can be spent on hiring the services of Libertad legends who will offer bonuses that affect gameplay. Get a brief rundown of each below:
- For 500 Pesos: Pick one player to draw one to six cards.
- For 800 Pesos: All other players draw one to six cards.
- For 600 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild card to play instantly.
- For 1000 Pesos: Combine four colors to create a Wild +4 card to play instantly.
- For 600 Pesos: Discard one to three cards.
- For 1300 Pesos: Discard four to six cards.
- For 200 Pesos: Prevent one player from calling for a service next turn
- For 400 Pesos: Prevent all other players from calling for a service next turn
In addition to these new Libertad legends and Pesos, The Call of Yara introduces The Guerrilla Recorder card, which will randomly affect the wallets of each player when played. A player can either gain hundreds of Pesos or lose everything.
The Call of Yara is available now on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.