Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands update makes balance changes to Rings
Gearbox Software has released a new update for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands that focuses on adjusting the balance of rings.
“We found that several Ring bonuses didn’t match up with how challenging the condition was to trigger. In addition, we’d like more rings found with great stat rolls to be more interesting to pick up, and not to have rings that are trivially easy to trigger like Mood Ring or Championship Ring be the singular, outstanding choice,” the developer explained.
According to the patch notes, the bonus from dealing damage to a Boss when using the Championship Ring has been reduced, the bonus while in a Dungeon from the Thumb Cuffs has been increased, and the bonus from the Promise Ring while Action Skill is Ready has been increased. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Added Manual Transmission and Donkey to the legendary Assault Rifle item pools in Tina’s Offering in the Chaos Chamb
Ring Balance Changes
- Championship Ring – Reduced Ring bonus from dealing damage to a Boss from 100% to 50%.
- Thumb Cuffs – Increased Ring bonus while in a Dungeon from 25% to 33%.
- Finger Ward – Reduced Ring bonus while Ward is full from 100% to 66%.
- Silicone Ring – Increased Ring bonus while Health is over half from 25% to 33%.
- Mood Ring – Reduced Ring bonus while Ward is not full from 100% to 33%.
- Promise Ring – Increased Ring bonus while Action Skill is Ready from 25% to 33%.
- Insight Ring – Increased Ring bonus per Critical Hit from 2% to 3%.
- Lethal Catch – Increased Ring bonus on Kill from 25% to 33%.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.