Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands update makes adjustments to assault rifles
Gearbox Software has released a new update for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands that makes balance adjustments to five of the game’s assault rifles.
According to the patch notes, the Sawblades of the Donkey now deal five percent increased damage and the damage scaling of the weapon has been increased by 60 percent. As well as this, the damage scaling and ricochet damage scaling of the Crossbolt Generator have been bumped up.
Other changes include increased damage scaling for Manual Transmission and a fix for the “You, Esquire” and “So Much for That Guy” achievements not unlocking in co-op. Read the full patch notes below:
- Health Vials will no longer fill a Fatemaker’s Health Bar during Save your Soul
- The achievements “You, Esquire” and “So Much for That Guy” are now able to be completed properly in co-op
- Trim in Sunfang Oasis has been repainted to be prettier for Fatemakers
- Cultist Leader no longer sounds like a member of the Bone Army
Assault Rifle Adjustments:
- Base damage is no longer treated as if it was firing an extra projectile
- Individual Sawblades now deal 5% increased damage instead of 1% increased damage
- Sawblade duration decreased from 4 second to 1 second
- Damage Scaling increased by 60%
- Increased damage scaling by 71%
- Increased Ricochet Damage Scaling by 32%
- Fixed an issue where Crossbolt Generator would not roll with Barrel Mod Parts. Note: This will not affect current items
- Sped up Mode Swap speed by 20%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 15%
- Increased minimum Fire Rate by 30%. The initial fire rate starts faster to do damage sooner
- Damage scaling is now correctly treated as if it fires an additional projectile
- Adjusted Damage Scaling by 18.4%
- Addressed an issue that was causing Thunder Anima to not be treated as an Assault Rifle. This change results in a 25% increase to the Base Weapon Damage, and will also cause stats on items that affect Assault Rifles to properly apply to Thunder Anima
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.