Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands update buffs Stabbomancer and Clawbringer
Gearbox Software has delivered a new update for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands that makes adjustments to classes and gear.
To start with, the developer has buffed the Stabbomancer and Clawbringer to improve their damage in higher Chaos Tiers. The Stabbomancer has received an increase in Ethereal Blade and Ghost Blade damage, while Clawbringer’s Awe critical hit chance and damage have been increased. Check out the full list of class changes below:
- Increased Ethereal Blade to deal 150% of the Fatemaker’s Melee Weapon damage instead of 100%
- Ghost Blade Weapon Damage increased by +10%
- Awe Critical Hit Chance is now 13% per point instead of 11%
- Awe Critical Hit Damage is 7% per point instead of 5%
- Dragon Aura Elemental Damage now 5% instead of 4%
- Oath of Thunder deals 6% bonus melee damage per point instead of 5%
- Firebolt: Gun damage is now 10% per point instead of 8%
The developer has also nerfed Warped Paradigm, increase the damage scaling of all Torgue shotguns, and increased the damage scaling of the Die-Vergent. Read the full patch notes here.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.