Thronebreaker update adds save transfer between Switch and PC
A new update has been released for the Switch version of Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales that adds a save transfer option.
Following the update, Switch players will be able to transfer their save from Steam or GOG.com to Switch and vice versa. The update also includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Additionally, the developer has updated the Switch version of The Witcher III: Wild Hunt. This update improves the Simplified Chinese localization, fixes an issue with the file transfer service, and improves overall stability.
Read the full patch notes for both games below:
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
- Implemented a Cloud Save system allowing you to transfer saves from Steam and GOG.COM
- Various minor bugfixes and stability improvements
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
- Updated fonts and localisation for Simplified Chinese
- Fixed an issue with multiple file transfers to/from Steam and GOG.COM cloud saves service, which resulted in blocked progress
- Numerous bugfixes
- Overall stability improvements
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.