The Jackbox Party Pack 9 gets a new trailer
Jackbox Games has released a new trailer for The Jackbox Party Pack 9.
In the trailer, we get a brief look at the five games found in this latest pack. These include the return of Fibbage, trivia sorting game Quixort, appraisal game Junktopia, drawing and guessing game Nonsensory, and reality TV sim Roomerang.
A brief description of each game in the pack, courtesy of the developer, can be found below:
- Fibbage 4 (2-8 players) – The hilarious bluffing party game returns with an all new Final Fibbage, themed episodes, video questions, fan-submitted questions, and Fibbage Enough About You mode! It’s a game so beloved that we decided to slap a 4 on it.
- Quixort (1-10 players) – In this trivia sorting factory, work with your team to sort falling answers into their proper order before they hit the floor! Or, play the single player mode and see how many blocks you can sort before topping out. It’s as easy as A, C, B!
- Junktopia (3-8 players) – A strange wizard has turned you into a frog! Create hilarious backstories for weird objects and then get them appraised by your fellow players. More votes equals more value and then poof! You’re a human again! .
- Nonsensory (3-8 players) – Professor Nanners is here to test your NSP (Nonsensory Perception) in this drawing, writing, and guessing game! How close can you get to guessing where another player’s prompt ranks on the silliest of scales?
- Roomerang (4-9 players) – Channel your inner reality TV star in an attempt to come out on top of your fellow players! Respond to prompts, bring the competition and role-play to avoid being voted out. Never fear though, even when you’re out you’ll find yourself Roomerang-ed right back into the drama!
As revealed yesterday, this latest entry in the series also introduces the ability for players to kick unwanted guests and a QR code sign-in option.
The Jackbox Party Pack 9 releases this fall for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.