Stray update focuses on bug fixes
BlueTwelve Studio has released a new update for Stray that aims to address a number of issues in the game.
According to the patch notes, players shouldn’t fall through the world so much while exploring. However, the developer did note that it has “tried to preserve speed runner skips” while making these fixes.
There are also fixes for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters and barrels as well as improvements to camera controls when using mouse and keyboard at low FPS. Read the full patch notes below:
- Various fixes for falling through the world (we’ve tried to preserve speed runner skips)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrells
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
- and more!
Stray is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.