Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update unlocks preorder bonuses for all
Respawn Entertainment has pushed a new update live for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order that unlocks various preorder bonus cosmetics for all players who missed out.
Following the update, players will have access to the orange lightsaber crystal, Mygeeto Campaign lightsaber hilt, Umbaran Campaign lightsaber hilt, Bee-D-1 skin, and Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis skin.
Today’s update also fixes bugs with Bounty Hunters getting stuck on Zeffo, the Photomode camera exploding rockets, collision issues on Illum, and Gorgara disappearing. Read the full notes below:
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.