Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update makes Cal more responsive in combat
The latest update for Respawn Entertainment’s Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order focuses on improving combat and the Terrarium.
Following the update, Cal will be more responsive in combat “during stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks,” according to the developer. A fix has also been introduced to make ledge grabs and climbing more reliable.
Elsewhere, the update fixes bugs relating to seeds not growing in the Terrarium, sound effects playing in the wrong order, BD-1 not scanning the Zeffo villagers properly, and collision issues. Read the full patch notes below:
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.