Star Wars Battlefront II update includes fixes for Darth Vader and General Grievous
EA and DICE have pushed a small update live for Star Wars Battlefront II that fixes issues with a couple of heroes.
Today’s update prevents players from building up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits and puts a stop to General Grievous’ Claw Rush hitting too many times. There’s also a fix for Darth Maul being unable to block after performing Spin Attack. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
Star Wars Battlefront II is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.