Sonic Colors: Ultimate update improves stability, audio mix, and more
Sega has delivered a new update for Sonic Colors: Ultimate that focuses on improving the game.
According to the patch notes, this latest update improves overall stability on all platforms, makes improvements to the audio mix, and makes changes to the save-game system. In addition, the music in the credits now loops, and the Yellow Drill Wisp can now damage Captain Jelly on PC. Read the full patch notes below:
- Improved stability on all platforms
- Updates to the save-game system
- Audio mix improvements
- Music now loops in credits
- Update to “Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due” trophy/achievement description
- Eggman fireworks now appear at the end of Terminal Velocity (Switch)
- Fix for issue where Yellow Drill Wispcould not damage Captain Jelly (PC)
- Various bug fixes
Sonic Colors: Ultimate is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.