Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 PS5 update improves stability
CI Games recently deployed a new update for the PlayStation 5 version of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 that aims to improve the game’s stability.
According to the patch notes, this update fixes a crash that caused save data to become corrupted and makes various improvements to overall performance and stability. Additionally, issues that caused the Temple Complex to load incorrectly and players to get blocked after the Butcher cutscene have been addressed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a crash on start up/loading related to save data becoming corrupted
- Various performance and stability improvements
- Resolved a rare issue that would cause Temple Complex to be loaded incorrectly
- Resolved an issue which blocked players after Butcher’s cutscene
- Additional fixes for enemies spawning in the players line of sight
The PlayStation 5 version of the game arrived last month and features upgraded visuals and textures, support for Adaptive Triggers and haptic feedback, improved loading times, and a choice between Visual (4K/30 FPS) and Performance (1440p/60 FPS) graphics modes. It also includes the Crossbow Carnage DLC weapons pack, which unlocks the Crossbow, 550 TRV Sniper Rifle, Mad Sheriff 9 Revolver, Car K8 Assault rifle, and Zebra skin.
Sniper Ghost Warriors Contracts 2 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.