Small Apex Legends update fixes controller and custom reticle bugs
Respawn Entertainment has pushed a small update live for Apex Legends that contains a few bug fixes.
This latest update stops custom reticle colors resetting, once again allows controller players to ping in deathboxes and Loba’s Black Market, and fixes an issue with the Wave Shift Wraith skin. Additionally, Respawn has put a stop to an exploit used to retain cells and thermite when charging weapons. Read the full list of fixes below:
- A variety of client and server errors
- Custom reticle colors resetting in some instances
- Controller players being unable to ping in deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- An exploit to retain cells/thermite used while charging the Rampage or Sentinel
- An issue with the Wave Shift Wraith skin
Apex Legends is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.