Predator: Hunting Grounds update increases level cap, Samurai Predator coming soon
IllFonic has released a new update for Predator: Hunting Grounds that increases the level cap and adds new customization options.
Following today’s update, players can now reach the new maximum level of 150. This level cap increase comes with some new customization options and a new Predator class to earn along the way. One the way from the cap of 100 to the new cap of 150, players can earn the Platinum Predator armor and mask tints, the Fireteam Knives, and the Hammerhead Assault Rifle. Upon reaching level 150, the Elder Predator class and Golden Predator armor and mask tints will be unlocked.
The developer has also added a number of new tints, skins, and shaders that can be found in field lockers, including the Obsidian Shader, Sage Tint, and more. Take a look at the full list, courtesy of the PlayStation Blog, below:
- Obsidian Shader for Predator Weapons
- Obsidian Tint for Predator Masks
- Crimson Tint for Predator Armors
- Sage Tint for Predator Armors
- Ivy Tint for Default Predator Skin Patterns
- Hydra Tint for Raptor Predator Skin Patterns
- Blue Viper Shader for Fireteam Weapons
- Digital Tint for Fireteam Outfits
- Full Suite of Hammerhead Weapon Shaders
- Special Shader’s for Dutch’s Knife
Finally, IllFonic announced that the second paid DLC for the game will arrive on June 30th and introduce the Samurai Predator to the game. More information about this new addition will be shared closer to launch.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.