Predator: Hunting Grounds update improves matchmaking, fixes bugs
IllFonic has released a new update for Predator: Hunting Grounds that fixes a number of issues and improves matchmaking queue times.
According to the official patch notes, the update makes “further optimizations to matchmaking queue times” and makes changes to map areas that caused players to get stuck. There’s also a fix for the AI not reacting to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches.
In addition to the above, several bugs have been squashed, including customization items being marked as new after interacting with them, AI not spawning at objectives, and the Fireteam VIOP sound bubble being visible to the Predator at any distance.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times
Predator: Hunting Grounds is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.