PlayStation 5 system software update 21.01-03.20.00 is now available
Sony has delivered a new system software update for PlayStation 5 that takes the console up to version 21.01-03.20.00.
According to the patch notes, this update improves the stability of the DualSense controller, fixes an issue that restricted the functionality of certain screens when using the screen reader, and makes it so games hidden on PlayStation 4 will now be hidden properly on PlayStation 5. In addition to these fixes, there’s also the usual system performance improvements that we all know and love.
Take a look at the full notes below:
- This system software update improves system performance.
- We’ve updated the DualSense wireless controller device software to improve stability.
- We’ve fixed an issue that restricted the functionality of some screens when the screen reader was enabled.
- We’ve fixed an issue where games that you’ve hidden on PS4 were not hidden on PS5.
- We’ve made the process of copying games from USB extended storage to console storage in the game library more stable.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.