Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland event returns
Overwatch‘s festive Winter Wonderland seasonal event has returned to the game with new challenges and cosmetics.
To start with, all of the Winter Wonderland Brawls from previous iterations of the event are back. For the duration, players can jump into Freezethaw Elimination, Mei’s Snowball Offensive, Snowball Deathmatch, and Yeti Hunter.
In addition, there’s a new set of weekly challenges to complete that reward Epic Skins, Sprays, and Player Icons. Play games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade to unlock the following for Tracer, Symmetra, and Brigitte:
- Play 9 Games – Wooltide Tracer Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Wooltide Tracer Spray
- Play 27 Games – Wooltide Tracer Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – Mistletoe Symmetra Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Mistletoe Symmetra Spray
- Play 27 Games – Mistletoe Symmetra Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – Peppermint Bark Brigitte Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Peppermint Bark Brigette Spray
- Play 27 Games – Peppermint Bark Brigette Epic Skin
The Winter Wonderland Loot Boxes are also back again with new legendary skins for Genji, Baptiste, Orisa, D.Va, and Wrecking Ball. These are on top of all the skins, emotes, and intros from previous years.
Overwatch is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.