Overwatch’s Halloween Terror seasonal event is now live
The latest iteration of Overwatch‘s annual Halloween Terror event is now live on all platforms.
Players can once again tackle the Junkenstein’s Revenge mode, in which they will team up with three others to take down Junkenstein and his mindless Zomnic horde, the dreadful Monster, the mysterious Summoner, and more. Endless Mode is also back for this year’s event.
In addition to Junkenstein’s Revenge, there’s a new set of Weekly Challenges to complete. Play games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, and Arcade to unlock new skins, sprays, and player icons for Genji, Zarya, and Roadhog. The following items are available:
- Play 9 Games – Skeleton Genji Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Skeleton Genji Spray
- Play 27 Games – Skeleton Genji Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – Einherjar Zarya Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Einherjar Zarya Spray
- Play 27 Games – Einharjar Zarya Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – Clown Roadhog Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Clown Roadhog Spray
- Play 27 Games – Clown Roadhog Epic Skin
Finally, the Halloween Terror Loot Boxes have returned with five new legendary skins and two emotes to collect, as well as all of the skins, emotes, and intros from previous years.
Overwatch is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.