Overwatch’s Halloween Terror 2020 event is now live
Blizzard has kicked off the latest iteration of Overwatch’s Halloween Terror event.
Over the next few weeks, players will be able to take part in the returning Junkenstein’s Revenge and earn some new cosmetics.
This year’s version of Junkenstein’s Revenge sees the introduction of Baptiste (The Renegade) and Ashe (The Outlaw) as playable characters. There are also new challenge missions for players to tackle, including a deadly ghost that will chase them and being limited to just a three-player team.
Additionally, there’s a new set of weekly challenges to complete that will reward skins for Sombra, Brigitte, and Echo. Get a total of nine wins in either Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade to unlock the following:
- Win 3 Games – Fantasma Sombra Player Icon
- Win 6 Games – Fantasma Sombra Spray
- Win 9 Games – Fantasma Sombra Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games – Stone Brigitte Player Icon
- Win 6 Games – Stone Brigitte Spray
- Win 9 Games – Stone Brigitte Epic Skin
- Win 3 Games | Ragdoll Echo Player Icon
- Win 6 Games | Ragdoll Echo Spray
- Win 9 Games | Ragdoll Echo Epic Skin
Finally, players can unlock new legendary skins for Genji, Hanzo, Winston, Sigma, and D.Va, as well as all previous Halloween Terror cosmetic items by opening Halloween Terror Loot Boxes.
Halloween Terror will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC until November 3rd.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.