Overwatch’s Anniversary event is now live with new legendary skins
Overwatch’s annual Anniversary event is back with a selection of new legendary skins and epic emotes for players to obtain.
During the event, which is live until June 8th, various seasonal Brawls will return each day, including Lucioball, Junkenstein’s Revenge, Mei’s Snowball Offensive, and more. A complete schedule for returning Brawls can be found over on the game’s official site.
In addition to the Brawls, players can earn new skins, sprays, and player icons for Ana, Echo, and Wrecking Ball by completing weekly challenges. Simply play 27 games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade each week to unlock the following:
- Play 9 Games – Cybermedic Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Sentinel Spray
- Play 27 Games – Cybermedic Ana Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – Bird of Paradise Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Flutter Spray
- Play 27 Games – Bird of Paradise Echo Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games – 8 Ball Player Icon
- Play 18 Games – Corner Pocket Spray
- Play 27 Games – 8 Ball Wrecking Ball Epic Skin
Finally, players can unlock new legendary skins for Sombra, Baptiste, Doomfist, Junkrat, and Moira, as well as cosmetics from previous years by opening Anniversary Loot Boxes.
Overwatch is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.