Necromunda: Hired Gun update fixes a number of bugs
The first update for fast-paced FPS Necromunda: Hired Gun is now available on PC, with a console release to follow.
According to the patch notes, this update improves dialogue sound mixing, adds in a few missing FXs, and reworks aim assist when switching to iron sights on a gamepad. In addition, bugs relating to a progression blocker in the tutorial, an offset in aiming alignment, and the invert camera setting not applying to the wheel selection have been fixed. Read the full patch notes below:
- Dialogue sound mixing improvements (global VO volume increased)
- Added missing sound FXs in levels
- Fix a possible blocker during the Takedown tutorial
- Fix of a random bug causing an incorrect offset in aiming alignment
- Fix of Numpad keys triggering unexpected behaviors ingame
- Invert camera setting doesn’t apply on the wheel selection anymore
- Fix of a bug when opening a menu while Strength Booster is still active
- Various fixes
- Rework of the Aim Assist when the player switch to iron sight
In a follow-up tweet, developer Streum On Studio mentioned that aim assist “should feel better” on consoles after this update, but a future patch will improve it further.
Necromunda: Hired Gun is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.