MLB The Show update adds new Stadium Creator props and fixes bugs
The latest update for MLB The Show 22 expands on the options available in the game’s Stadium Creator.
Following the update, players have access to 89 new Minor League-themed props. These new additions can be found by searching for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
Developer San Diego Studio has also fixed several freezes on Nintendo Switch, put a stop to a bug that could cause a runner to score on a foul ball in Online Head-to-Head, and improved the framerate on the Field of Dreams stadium. Take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug that could cause a runner to score on a foul ball.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur in the pre-game menus.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue that could display button inputs in the incorrect order when altering/viewing CBP’s Pitch Repertoire in the front-end menus.
- Fixed several freezes that could occur when using the on-screen keyboard in co-op games.
- Added 89 new Minor League themed props. You can find them all if you search for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
- Frame rate improvements were made to the Field of Dreams stadium.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause a pinch hitter to be announced twice.
MLB The Show 22 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.