MLB The Show 22 update focuses on bug fixes
A new update has been released for MLB The Show 22 that fixes a few issues in the game.
According to the patch notes, bugs that caused the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen, MLB and MiLB uniforms to display incorrectly in Diamond Dynasty, and incorrect weather to display in co-op have all been fixed. This update also adds the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform and updates the uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
MLB The Show 22 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.