MLB The Show 21 update fixes bugs
A new update is now available for MLB The Show 21 that includes fixes for Online Head to Head and Franchise.
According to the patch notes, issues with the game freezing after a double switch was made in the bullpen, the incorrect player being displayed in the pause menu, and the home plate umpire ignoring a strike call when a runner is stealing home have been addressed. Check out the full patch notes below:
Online Head to Head
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show
Developer San Diego Studio notes that there are no changes to hitting or gameplay balance in this update.
MLB The Show 21 is available now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.