Knockout City Heroes limited-time event revealed
EA and Velan Studios have announced a new limited-time event for multiplayer dodgeball game Knockout City called Heroes.
The event will introduce a new game mode titled Superpowers, in which players will gain access to new powerful moves every time they respawn. Thanks to the experimental Chemical V, players will be able to use one of seven new unique abilities, including the Super Tackle Strike, which deals damage to opponents, and Super X-Ray Vision, which shows opponents through walls. Check out the full list of available powers below:
- Super Tackle Strike – Deal damage with tackles.
- Super Double Jump – Jump again while in the air.
- Super X-Ray Vision – See and target players through walls.
- Super Charge-Up – Gain extra overcharge from catches and passes.
- Super Healing Powers – Heal hearts over time.
- Super Strength – Pick up opponents by dodging into them.
- Super Ballform Bounce – While in ball form bounce pads will ultimate throw the player.
Players can also earn new cosmetics through the Event Shop, complete event-exclusive Contracts, and purchase new items from the Brawl Shop during the event.
Knockout City Heroes begins tomorrow, August 24th, on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.