Halo: The Master Chief Collection’s PC Flight Three is now available
343 Industries has sent out the first wave of invites for its third Halo: The Master Chief Collection Flight test on PC.
“The first set of users for Steam have been invited today. We are targeting sending out another wave of invitations in the next couple of days,” the developer wrote in a forum post. “This will include expanding flight coverage to the Windows 10 version from the Microsoft Store and Windows 7 version from Steam. These users will be invited in the future as we first need to address a couple blocking issues and re-send them through Rings 1 and 2 to validate.”
This latest test includes two campaign missions from Halo: Reach, Normal Grab Bag and Heroic Standard Firefight modes, and a number of multiplayer offerings, such as Slayer, Action Sack, and Swat. A full list of included content can be found below:
- Halo: Reach Campaign Missions: Noble Actual and Winter Contingency.
Firefight Matchmaking Offerings
- 4-player Heroic standard Firefight: will be played on Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
- 4-player Normal grab bag Firefight: will be played on Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
Multiplayer Matchmaking Offerings
- 2v2 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, and Asset Denial will be played on maps Countdown, Powerhouse, and Zealot.
- 4v4 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, Asset Denial, Action Sack, Swat, and Snipers will be played on Countdown, Powerhouse, Zealot, and Tempest.
- 8v8 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, Asset Denial, Action Sack, and Snipers will be played on Tempest, Breakpoint, and Ridgeline.
- Halo: Reach Team Hardcore: Slayer and Capture the Flag will be played on maps Countdown and Zealot.
- Halo: Reach Invasion: Invasion will be played on the map Breakpoint.
More information about this latest test can be found over on the Halo Waypoint forums.
As previously announced, Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC as separate games starting with Halo: Reach.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.