GTA Online update adds Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire and action figure hunt
Rockstar has released an update for GTA Online that adds a new vehicle, introduces a scavenger hunt, and swaps out the Lucky Wheel Car.
To start with, players can head on down to Southern San Andreas Super Autos and exchange a lot of GTA$ for the Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire.
The developer has also introduced a new scavenger hunt for players to take on that will see them locating and recovering 100 mint-condition action figures for the owner of the Hardcore Comic Store. Players will be rewarded with GTA$ and RP for the efforts, as well as an additional unique reward for collecting them all.
In addition to the above, players can get double GTA$ and RP in Casino Story and Freemode Missions, double rewards in Business Battles and Rockstar Stunt Races, and a free Bravado Stylized Tee just for logging in.
While over at the casino, the Truffade Nero has been added to the Lucky Wheel and new clothing and accessories are now in stock at the Casino Store, including the High Roller Dress and Gold Ceaseless Timepiece.
Finally, a number of discounts are available to players for the next week, including 25 percent off the Master Penthouse, 25 percent off the Penthouse Garage, 40 percent off Nightclubs, 40 percent off the Vapid Flash GT, and more. Take a look at the full list of this week’s deals below:
- Master Penthouse – 25% off
- Private Dealer – 25% off
- Penthouse Garage – 25% off
- Casino Shop Large Shirts – 25% off
- Nightclubs – 40% off
- Nightclub Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
- Benefactor Terrorbyte – 40% off
- Nagasaki Buzzard – 40% off
- Nagasaki Havok – 40% off
- Grotti Itali GTO (Sports) – 40% off
- Vapid Flash GT (Sports) – 40% off
- Benefactor Schlagen GT (Sports) – 30% off
- Ocelot Swinger (Sports Classic) – 40% off
- MTL Pounder Custom (Commercial) – 40% off
- Maibatsu Mule Custom (Commercial) – 40% off
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.