GTA Online adds the Weeny Dynasty and new Lucky Wheel car
From today, Grand Theft Auto Online players can head on over to Southern San Andreas Super Autos and purchase the Weeny Dynasty for GTA$.
As well as this, for the next week, double GTA$ and RP are on offer in King of the Hill, double income can be earned from Nightclubs, and 50 percent bonus GTA$ can be earned from all Import/Export Sell Missions.
The Casino has also been updated this week with the addition of the Ocelot Locust to the Lucky Wheel and new clothing and artwork for the Casino Store.
While players looking to save a little cash can take advantage of discounts on vehicles, properties, and upgrades. For the next week, the Pegassi Zentorno (Super), the Pfister Comet SR (Sports), Clubhouses, Executive Offices, and more are discounted. Take a look at the full list of this week’s deals below:
- Pegassi Zentorno (Super) – 35% off
- Pegassi Tempesta (Super) – 35% off
- Vysser Neo (Sports) – 25% off
- Pfister Comet SR (Sports) – 35% off
- Ocelot Swinger (Sports Classic) – 35% off
Properties & Upgrades
- MC Clubhouses & Renovations – 50% off
- MC Clubhouse Bike Shop – 50% off
- MC Business Properties – 50% off
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Bunkers, Renovations & Add-ons – 50% off
Finally, Twitch prime members who have linked their Rockstar Social Club accounts can purchase the Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499 and the Lago Zancudo Bunker and receive a rebate for the cost of the base property.
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.