GTA Online adds Alien Survival Series and Western Rampant Rocket
Rockstar has revealed its latest batch of additions to Grand Theft Auto Online, including a new Alien Survival Series and a new vehicle.
To start with, players can now take part in the Alien Survival Series, which sees players fighting off waves of heavily armed NOOSE teams, FIB agents, and the Marines as an extraterrestrial across seven maps. As an added bonus, the series is offering double rewards for the next week.
Also available this week are the new Western Rampant Rocket vehicle, the Choose Your Side Tee, and Invade and Persuade Hero Tee. The two t-shirts will be gifted to all players just for logging in before November 6th
As for this week’s bonuses. For the next week, players can earn double rewards in Slasher, Slashers, Lost vs. Damned, Condemned, Come Out to Play, and Beast vs. Slasher.
While over at the Casino, the LCC Sanctus has been added to the Lucky Wheel and there are some new Halloween-themed sculptures, wall art, and masks available from the Casino Store.
Finally, a number of vehicles are discounted this week, including the Albany Lurcher, the Truffade Thrax, the Nagasaki Shotaro, the BF Ramp Buggy, and more. A complete list of this week’s deals can be found below:
- Albany Lurcher – 35% off
- Albany Fränken Stange – 35% off
- Halloween Masks – 35% off
- Truffade Thrax (Super) – 25% off
- Annis S80RR (Super) – 25% off
- Obey 8F Drafter (Sports) – 25% off
- Weeny Issi Sport (Sports) – 25% off
- Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle) – 25% off
- Canis Kamacho (Off-Road) – 30% off
- BF Ramp Buggy (Warstock) – 40% off
- Jobuilt Phantom Wedge (Warstock) – 40% off
- MTL Wastelander (Warstock) – 40% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 (Warstock) – 40% off
- Enus Paragon R (Sports) – 25% off
- Widowmaker – 30% off
- Up-n-Atomizer – 30% off
- Unholy Hellbringer – 30% off
Matt is one of the longest-serving members of the EGMNOW team. An ability to go many hours without sleep and a quick wit make him ideal for his role as associate editor at EGMNOW.com. He often thinks back to the days when the very idea of this career seemed like nothing but an impossible dream.