Grand Theft Auto Online’s Diamond Casino Heist now available
Grand Theft Auto Online players can now attempt to infiltrate and rob The Diamond Casino and Resort.
“Georgina Cheng – VP of Cheng Holdings and the more poised and polished younger sister to party boy, Tao – is on a mission to hit the Duggans where it hurts most: by breaking into the Diamond’s highly secure vault and stealing everything in it,” Rockstar writes. “With Georgina now calling the shots, and socially awkward criminal mastermind Lester Crest and his vast network of nefarious resources ready to assist, it’s time to take on an ambitious job where the security is state-of-the-art, the preparation options are near-limitless, and the take is off the charts.”
To begin planning the heist, players will need to acquire a new Arcade property, which will be used as a front for planning and practicing keypad hacking and safe cracking. However, an Arcade doesn’t work as a front if there are no games to play in it. To help with this, players can stock the Arcade with the following 12 playable games:
- Badlands Revenge II: The peaceful frontier has been invaded by marauders, road agents, thieves, and revenue men. Use your weapons wisely to rid the prairie of the desperados and outlaws that threaten your very way of life.
- The Wizard’s Ruin: An evil wizard has kidnapped Grog and stolen him away to a terrifying fortress. Now Thog must fight through enchanted forests, ghastly swamps, labyrinths of decay and battle terrifying enemies to rescue his brother with only his mighty sword and magical engorging potions found along the way.
- Race and Chase – Street Legal: It’s a race across the heartland and through America’s densest metropolises in a flashy sports car. Crank up the tunes and blast past obstacles as you do your best to avoid pedestrians and hairy beasts on the highway.
- Race and Chase – Crotch Rockets: Soup up your superbike and rage havoc on the highway in this race against time through city and suburb while you steer clear of obstructions and avoid eating asphalt.
- Race and Chase – Get Truckin’: Rev up your truck and race at breakneck speeds across America as you and your canine companion avoid obstacles like slow drivers and the occasional wandering sasquatch to beat the clock and take home glory.
- Space Monkey 3: Bananas Gone Bad: The villainous Dr. Dank has hijacked all cargo spaceships from Ecuadorian 5 Quadrant and used his transmogrification ray to turn the bananas evil. What do you do when the only thing you ever loved turns against you? Now Space Monkey must fight the evil bananas and defeat Dr. Dank. The future of evolution hangs in the balance.
- Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw: Princess Robot Bubblegum’s new bestie Shiny Wasabi Kitty brings her anime whimsy to the classic arcade claw machine where luck could grab you a fantastic prize.
- Nazar Speaks Fortune Teller: The timeless clairvoyant Madame Nazar masters the spiritual medium to read your future and fortune. Do great riches await? Is love just around the corner? Will the hands of fate send you to an early grave in a freak, easily avoidable accident? Find out now.
- The Love Professor: BFF or basically platonic, the Love Professor will diagnose you and a partner to determine if the diagnosis is divorce, getting flirty, friends with benefits or the kind of love you only hear about in hairband power ballads.
- Defender of the Faith (Degenatron classic): The classic arcade game that spawned many imitators of its novel and complex gameplay. Secure your immortality and place in the afterlife by saving the green dot with your fantastic flying red square.
- Monkey’s Paradise (Degenatron classic): This simian simulator took arcades by storm in the 80s. Swing from green dot to green dot with your red square monkey and show the world who is at the top of the food chain.
- Penetrator (Degenatron classic): In the deep dark reaches of space, an evil menace threatens earth. Smash the green dots inside the mysterious red square and save humanity.
Once planning and preparation is complete, players can choose form three distinct approaches: Silent and Sneaky, The Big Con, and Aggressive. Each approach will offer players a different series of choices while executing the heist.
In addition to the heist, today’s update introduces several new vehicles, government signal jammers that can be destroyed for rewards, and the new iFruit Radio station.